--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> I guess just read the top part of your post and thought
> you were being friendly. So you really set me up to look
> like you were being reasonable and I was being a heavy
> handed jerk to you.
>
> And you want me to detail in all the ways this doesn't
> represent me?  And now the usual cast of characters is
> piling on to to defend this bullshit?

We are enjoying watching you squirm as you're taken for
a ride by your own bloated ego, Curtis.

You really thought it was possible you had received a
friendly overture from Robin? After you'd said things
like this?

"Now I can also understand why Robin was so surprised.  He
only started to put in the lever and hadn't applied any
pressure yet, but he got called out immediately."

This does not represent Robin. It doesn't even represent
the exchange it refers to. But somehow it doesn't, in
Curtis's mind, constitute "being a heavy-handed jerk"
to Robin.