In a message dated 9/1/05 9:37:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Pay attention, please.  This wasn't a "column," it was
a conservative group blog.

The point being, of course, that some of Bush's greatest
fans are upset by his recent behavior.
Whether it's a blog or a column doesn't matter. I will agree that Bush has taken some criticism from conservative writers that think he should have "given the appearance" in order to deflect critics. But most of that criticism was not for what he has done in relation to putting into action relief efforts, but what he didn't do to silence his critics who are going to criticize him for ANYTHING he does. Quite frankly, I hope he has learned to tune the constant whiners out.