In a message dated 9/1/05 9:38:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> In a message dated 8/31/05 10:46:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Except I  didn't say either.  Maybe it's you who needs
> to do some better  fact-checking.
>
> One of your earlier post you did say that or at least very  strongly
> imply that. As I recall you even repeated your self concerning
> those  accusations.

You'll have to cite the posts.  Clearly you
misunderstood.

I  don't have the post number. It is dated 8/31/05 11:50:18 AM Central Daylight time. [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Just for starters  take global warming seriously. <And if he hadn't cut federal spending to Louisiana for disaster relief, they wouldn't have had to abort the project to shore up the levees in New Orleans... <It would have been helpful if a third of Louisiana's National Guard hadn't been tied down in Iraq.< In the same post you made reference to these same things you had said in a post the day before. In that earlier post you were  even more emphatic that Bush was some how responsible for the global warming that caused the hurricane, That ALL the Louisiana National Guard troops were stuck in Iraq therefore unable to assist with rescue operations.