--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, cute dormouse, Ann.  Not looking at all pompous or reality avoiding
> > which of course were the nasty parts of the metaphor.
>
> Here is how I see it. You can focus on what you think of as the negative
> aspects of this or the funny ones or, of course, ignore the whole thing
> completely. All of these ways of dealing with the dormouse sentence are
> possible.

M: I don't see you or any of us living up to this advice when the intent is
directed toward us.  Judy's intent has been very clear with Share and she is
feeling defensive because she is being attacked.

Imagine if in the beginning I gave this rap to you about Barry's posts to you.
Is this realistic?

 I actually found myself laughing out loud at that description and I can say
with all truthfulness I would have laughed just as much if it had been directed
at me, which it may have been since Judy said it was not directed at you. What
does focusing on the 'nasty parts of the metaphor' achieve anyway? Surely, you
have the best answer to that, I know you do. So, when I read that descriptive
my first impulse was to find a picture of a dormouse and look how fantastic
that little creature was.