- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
>
> > What now do I post every post in this thread now or just wait for Judy
> to post them one by one to try to dig herself out of this?
> Now Curtis, don't start.

M: Since she accused me of lying about the other ones I thought to myself,
maybe it was Judy with the guilty conscience of hiding something from that
thread, so I read them all an came up with this little gem from Rauchy at the
time proving that the whole get Sal routine was contrived waaaaay after the
fact.  She sure doesn't seem too concerned about Sal's bullying while replying
within the post itself at the time. Raunchy posted this lighthearted video
right on top of the post I have included in its entirety.

#296983

Raunchy:

 http://youtu.be/KBMmroSvcpM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:

> I think Sal meant only that champagne and wine are usually the beverage of
choice at art shows, not cookies and milk. Hope Jennifer can seel some of her
work. ARtists rarely have it easy.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@> wrote:

> > > That's Jennifer Blair, whose studio was in the Depot Building that just
burned to the ground. What is so unbelievable about trying to raise some money
after experiencing a loss like that?

> > Nothing at all, Alex, and it should be obvious that's
> > not what I meant. Jesus! Clearly I didn't know that~~
> > it wasn't obvious from the email, you know. I just meant the cookies and
milk bit. Well, I hope she raises some.