It amazes me that just because MMY popularizes a technique of
meditation aimed at transcending thought, all too many assume he
knows lots of other stuff too. shame shame shame.
He comes out with hokum, but because it is Maha-hokum, it's okay cos
he's the guy who trademarked a meditation technique. Huh! His
nonsense pronouncements do more harm to the TM cause than anything
that TM-ex could have thought of!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> When London was attacked in early July I mentioned that at least we
> didn't have to contend with "forces of nature", like the US
typically
> has to deal with. Unfortunately what has happened recently has been
way
> beyond the "normal" forces of nature, and I am very sorry to hear
of
> the devastation and suffering that has happened in NO and elsewhere.
>
> MMY's recent comment on these events was to remind America and Bush
on
> the "As you sow so shall you reap" message in the Bible. I think
the
> TMO should therefore be shaking in its boots, as it has sown rather
> lot of unintelligent, inefficient, un-compassionate etc karma in
the
> last couple of decades. I guess Holland is not unlike New Orleans
in
> its physical vulnerability and we may well see a similar "backlash"
> from Nature there in the near future.
>
> Mind you, I've now come to seriously question the "intelligence"
> and "compassion" of Nature, so this justified "punishment" (of the
TMO)