I got three you idiot and you are the only one in the world I know of who
believes the TM mantras came from the Buddhists

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:28 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Talked to Buddha

> > > I have no problem with vastu, I object to Maharishi
> > > co-opting old Indian knowledge to take advantage of
> > > people.
> > >
> > So, you're thinking that MMY 'co-opted' the TM bija
> > mantras, yet you love all of your bijas? You're not
> > even making any sense. It has already been established
> > where the bija mantras used in TM came from. You're
> > just bactracking all over the place. What, exactly is
> > your point?

mjackson74:
> My point is that you apparently have an unhealthy
> obsession about mantras - I said nothing about mantras,

You're not even making any sense anymore. You're the
guy that collected all the mantras for thirty years. LoL!
Author: mjackson75
Subject: Fightin' about Mantras
Newsgroup: Yahoo! FairfieldLife
Date: September 27, 2012 5:52 pm
321245
> I did not nor do I think that M co-opted the mantras -
> I was talking about vastu.

Maharishi 'Sthapatya Veda" is 'Maharishi' vastu
archtecture based on Buddhist edifice architecture.

Go figure.
www.maharishivastu.org/
Tantric practices, such as bija mantra, yantra, vastu,
yoga, are Buddhistic.
'TM - Not just another tantric, alchemical sect!'
http://tinyurl.com/9ucnro8
"Wherever Buddhism has flourished, it has left its visible
traces in the form of monuments which have their origin
in the tumuli of prehistoric times. These tumuli were
massive structures in the form of hemispheres, cones,
pyramids, and similar plain, stereometrical bodies which
contained the remains of heroes, saints, kings, or other
great personalities.
In India the more or less hemispheric form, as we know
it from the first Buddhist stupas or caityas, has been the
prevalent type of such monuments. They were erected
for great rulers (chakkavarti) in pre-Buddhist times is."
Shakymuni mentions in his conversation with Ananda
that "At the four crossroads they erect a cairn to the
king of kings (Digha Nikya XVI, 5).
Read more:
'Psycho-cosmic Symbolism of the Buddhist Stupa'
by Lama Anagarika Govinda
Dharma Publishing, 1976