 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 3:24 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Best TM Rumor

Tap Yer Tooth on the Microphone Thursdays!

or

Since Guru is retro for the next few months..
Retro Thursday!
The day can expel all TM Rumors or at least shine light on silly little
oddities of various kinds and ex-pats can start our day with the morning of
Greenwich, the jeweled Surya over morning breakfast tea prepared with hot
boiling water, and a hookah pipe. Retro-Guruvar hippie antedote for the
disillusioned mantrabees?
All subjects open to rumor or not!