> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > Well I SUGGESTED moving to Wednesday.  Some agreed.  Some
> > didn't.
>
> And some didn't like the idea of reserving *any* day
> for this "special" use.
>
> > I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next
> > week.
> >
> > I like the FFL variety too.  I think Marek was suggesting
> > something other than less variety.
>
> I don't believe anyone said Marek was suggesting less
> variety, do you, Share?
>
> I guess you must have misunderstood. The point is that
> the *result* of Marek's suggestion would be less variety
> day to day, because if there were a "special" day every
> week designated for "creative" posts or neat finds,
> folks would tend to save them up so they would have
> something to contribute on that day. As a consequence,
> such posts would no longer be sprinkled as freely
> throughout the week as they are now.

Judy, you need to re-read Marek's original suggestion because you have
*completely* misunderstood his intentions. The *result* of Marek's suggestion
would be less negativity through arguing, correcting, etc. etc. for at least
one day each week so that some people might actually want to visit and read
some of the posts on that particular day. Leave it to you to twist it into
something else. Feel free to contribute something on Wednesdays if you wish, or
sprinkle it throughout the week. You have my permission. And if you insist on
misrepresenting Marek's noble suggestion, I just might have to come ot NJ and
spank you!