On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 12:31 AM, jedi_spock <jedi_sp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> Well, If the state of unity is not 'true' to "reality", then
> one has to first define what "reality" actually is.
>
> Robin seems to imply that waking state and a personal god is
> more real.
>
> Maybe, you can give us what your definition of what reality
> is.

For me reality is synonymous with the existence, the objective reality,
whatever the mind and senses can grasp in line with the Upanishads that the
seed has become the tree, the creator has become the creation. I won't
comment on Robin's views - but yes waking state is real, no personal God
that I see that exists for me. I define God as a mysterious, organic,
dynamic entity - same as existence, reality. Unity did create a powerful
sense of oneness that was ultimately false, not that I wouldn't say I don't
feel one with reality, existence but it is more subjective than anything
objective. I continue to exist as myself, a distinct entity, a unique
expression of reality, of existence, of God. But Unity does trigger a set
of processes that leave one in an elevated state of consciousness but
unless one reconciles this highly subjective state with the objective
reality, heals,integrates, balances it into the waking state, through a
process intellectual inquiry it's useless.