Fuck - no one can handle the truth, they need pacifiers, fantasies, a set
of nicely sugar coated set of beliefs. If anyone has any ideas how I
can reinvent myself as a Guru and con people please shoot it my way. I
don't think it will be easy for me now, fuck, fuck - what did I do - OK
time to go to bed :-)