--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > In a very real sense, they're using you to masturbate
> > with. You're the batteries in their vibrator.
>
> Barry, I think Judy, Raunchy they need it.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln0RciE2o0

Very possibly. But to be honest I'd prefer to hear about
your recent Road Trip. It sounds as if it may have been
edifying. If it's not classified :-), where did you go,
and did you have fun there?

We know in advance that the Needy Sisters have no similar
adventures to relate. That's why they try to suck people
into Nitpick World. But you actually got out of the house
and away from the computer for a while. I find that somewhat
admirable. What did you learn from doing it?

But only if you feel like talking about it, of course. I
just find myself these days more interested in the things
that are actually happening in people's live than I am in
the things that some use to hide the fact that not much
*is* happening in them.