> Ah, Judy your saying just curious is like Obama and Romney saying they did
> the debates to provide entertaining TV.  IMO
> What do you mean by just curious?

I do believe she is curious about your opinion on how you feel you have "taken
the heat" here at FFL. Not just how you have accomplished this but also,
perhaps, your estimation of how successful you were at letting yourself get
singed - in the way that is good. We have all heard of the transformative power
of love but how about of fire?

Or maybe her question was rhetorical.