<snip> There is not a dimes worth of difference between the Dems and GOP nor
their chosen figure heads.

I think Obama has a nicer smile.

________________________________
 From: Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Back is already broken (was: An Obama win
could break the back of this Country)

I think life and politics all depends on ones point of view or belief system.
The system we have rewards lying, theft and institutionalized pay-offs. There
is not a dimes worth of difference between the Dems and GOP nor their chosen
figure heads.

The only difference becomes what name is on the check the lobbying groups and
large donors are writing to get what they want.

Now if you want to take the really esoteric route, just look at what Maharishi
said in 2003 (can you believe I am quoting him?)

Maharishi:‘God is well aware of the hypocrisy of man. You can’t hide behind
the name “God” and do wrong things—you know? He has set the laws: As you sow,
so shall you reap. Period! As you sow, so shall you reap.

This is the
kindness of God, who has given man that freedom. You like—what you like, you
can do. You like, you can do. But what you do, you cannot undo the result of
your own doing. You have to bear the fruits of your doing. As you sow, so shall
you reap. As you sow—it’s a law. It’s a universal law. It’s a universal law.

‘God is not after each
man: You do this, you do this, you don’t do this, you don’t do this. No, no.
God is God, Administrator of the galactic universe! He rules by one law.
The law is: Freedom to
you, do what you want to do, and you will get the results of what you do,
that’s all.

You can fool yourself,
but you cannot fool the Almighty Intelligence, the Administrator of the
universe, the Light of God.
So we see from this point of view that everything that is happening in our
country is a matter of collective reaping what we have sown.

But we could vilify the politicians if we want to and blame them. If you want
to combine practical life and esoteric life, we can say we are reaping what we
have sown by continuing to elect crooked politicians and not requiring the
wealthy businessmen of the world play by the same rules as everyone else
(meaning letting them get by with bribing the politicians)

In that same vein, the lack of success of the Movement to create world peace,
actually teach someone to levitate, or finish any project they ever started
(not to mention the failure to produce a single enlightened person, yeah I know
I am going out on a limb by saying that) is also the karma, reaping what
someone has sown.

Is it our collective karma as a group (every meditator - sidha - initiator -
governor - minister - raja that ever
 lived) that has created such inefficient behavior and results or is it
Maharishi and his top leaders whose reaping we have all been sowing? Ah dunno.