On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM, raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:39 PM, awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
> >wrote:
> >
> > > **
>

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@>

> Ha ha
> > > - we are both Scorpios - whatever that means. Â
>

> > > Maybe if we behave ourselves (unlikely) we will deserve to have our
> > > Jyotish charts done.
> > > And who is the wise one to recognize wisdom wherever it might show
> itself?
> > > You are a relative whipper-snapper in comparison to the rest of
> everyone
> > > here with the exception of Ravi. (Where is that guy anyway?)
> > >
> > Thank you dear Ann, I'm here deleting all emails except the ones in my
> > "Must read" list which clearly includes you. Where am I? I am wrapped in
> > cocktail of emotions - pain, anxiety, fear, confusion, happiness, bliss.
> So
> > I am in a space where I don't feel like saying much.
> >
> > Love,
> > Ravi
> >

> Peace and cheer up, my friend. http://youtu.be/E2VCwBzGdPM

Thanks dear raunchy - one of my favorite songs. Yes - it is a wonderful
world indeed but yet I miss the person who I could share this wonderful
world with, now what do I have to lose, rather than continue to wallow in
this cocktail of emotions I have decided to bite the bullet and send
another message.