On 10/26/2012 08:49 PM, Emily Reyn wrote:
> Well, I, have just been busy this week; I refuse to pay attention to the
> number of posts I post. If I go over, than so be it.  I benefited from my
> time-out; there is a different perspective gained from just lurking, which is
> why I keep daring Barry to try it - to switch up his game a little bit.  He's
> the one who makes such a big deal that newcomers "watch" what is going on.
> One should never be exempt from taking one's own advice, if one chooses to
> give it.
>
> BY THE WAY, I'M 50 TODAY!! YEAH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE LIVED THIS LONG -
> SHORT TIME THAT IT IS.  YEAH!!  I SHARE MY DAY WITH HILLARY AND MAHALIA.

Congrats to all and I'm glad that you didn't spend your 50th the way I
did.  I had "Shiva's Revenge" while at the Ganges.  Very memorable 50th
to say the least.  Unfortunately I didn't have some of my ayurvedic
accouterments along with me to burn it out.  I didn't know back then how
to improvise or I would have had the kitchen make me a simple tea.