wgm4u:
> Buffoon President says, "I didn't t know!"
> Obama, time to quit! 4 Americans dead.

What did the President know about the attack on the
Benghazi embassy, and when did he know it? Only the
President knows and he won't tell us.

Instead, he sent out the UN Anbassador to say the
attack was the result of a mob angry over a video.

This has all the earmarks of a coverup. It sure looks
like Obama is trying to hide something until after
the election.

Remember, nobody got killed because of Watergate.

>From what I've read, the attack on the Benghazi
embassy lasted over four hours. If the President
issued a direct order for assistance to protect the
Libyan embassy staff and the Ambassador, then why
wasn't the directive followed?

So what, exactly did the President do in the seven
hours after the attack? Apparently he went to Vegas,
at the tax-payers expense, to raise some cash for
his re-election campaign. Go figure.

Either Obama lied about the orders he sent out or
there was a serious breakdown in security commands,
or both.

So, either way, it just proves the incompetence of
the President and the Secretary of State.

Apparently they sacrificed our four guys just so the
administration could claim that al Qaeda was
defeated. If so, then this is outrageous!

"For our top leadership, with all the technological
and military tools at their disposal, to have done
nothing for seven hours was a joint civilian and
military failure of initiative and nerve..."

'Benghazi attack: Urgent call for military help `was
denied by chain of command''
Christian Science Monitor, October 27, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/9rkshpf