It really is naive to believe It's still Bush's fault. Recessions are cyclical.
Usually every 7-8 years. The problem is, nothing Obama has done has made the
current one better, in fact every thing he's done has made it worse. Four+
trillion in new debt. Have you noticed that the GDP keeps getting smaller? Year
before last it was 2.2 or 2.3%. Last year it was 1.8% and this year 1.7%. We
have a shrinking economy. Small business is the driving force of our economy
and it is slowing down due to the policies of Obama, not his race. Businesses,
small and large and banks have plenty of capital but are afraid to invest it
because of all the uncertainty of whether businesses will be able to grow. They
are afraid of new taxes, Obamacare and new regulations. Business needs
certainty and nobody wants to start or expand a current business because they
don't know what Obama will do next. "I'll have more flexibility after the
election", to do what? 1/6th of the
 population lives in poverty, 47 million on food stamps, 23 million
under/unemployed and things aren't getting better. At the current rate we'll
have  at least another 4 trillion in debt in four years if Obama is re-elected
with even more people out of work and our current social safety net is
unsustainable. Everything is going to collapse, if things don't get turned
around and Obama hasn't the slightest idea of how to do that. All of his
closest advisers are college professors who study theories but have never put
them into practice and have never run a business. Romney is a very successful
business man who specialized in turning failing businesses around and making
them profitable. I believe when Romney is elected businesses will have enough
faith to take the chances needed to grow and hire more people and get the
economy growing at a significant rate again. You can demonize the man all you
want but his policies are sound and have worked in the past.