> > The point is, you two Barry's love movies
> > about mayhem, so it's funny to hear you
> > spout off about the Mormons. LoL!

Bhairitu:
> So it's all about Texas.

It's all about cowboys; I thought you said you
saw the TV series.

> Joseph Smith was the L. Ron Hubbard of the
> 19th century.

Case in point. LoL!

alt.religion.mormon:
http://tinyurl.com/8ev74fm

Here's what the U.S. needs: A president that
understands how to create jobs and a president
that will make America safer and not fudge the
truth for political gain when the U.S. gets
attacked.

What the world needs is a leader that will
stand up to the terrorist sharia jihadists and
wipe them out. Obama is just not that man,
obviously.

'The Muslim Brotherhood: Who Are They Really?'
http://tinyurl.com/8lncsl4