--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Robin:  I am finally working on a response to the existential sincerity reply
> post.  In the meantime, I have finished a book I would like to recommend you.
>  This is the only book of his I've read.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Stafford/e/B000AR8AVE

Emily:

This link showed me Kim Stafford has written eleven books. But--maybe I'm just
dumb--I am unable to determine which one of the eleven books you have read--and
which one therefore you would have me read. Your recommendation seems quite
personal, so I must take it seriously. I have special reader's research card at
the University of Toronto Libraries, and can easily get out the Stafford book
and get it read.

Robin