--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> The book is 101 Tricks Every Boy Can Do: A Memoir
>
> http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/100-tricks-every-boy-can-do-kim-stafford/1108832450

*101 Tricks Every Boy Can Do: A Memoir* by Kim Stafford seems plenty
interesting, Emily. But of course it is too recent to be in the U of T library
(September), so I will either get it today at a bookstore or order it from
Amazon. I would not necessarily have so easily acceded to your request, but I
have a good feeling about this book. Meaning, it will do something for me.
Thanks. I'll let you know my experience.

Robin