These momentous mega storms happening around our little planet are not an
expression of God's wrath....they are the expression of our own wrath for each
other....our combined anger, pride, lust, jealousy, fear, shame, hatred and
avarice builds into these malstroms of cataclysmic proprotions....they provide
a release of collective stress.
Weathering these storms is also a call to self reflection....what are we doing
here?  Reflect on the wisdom of every great teacher that has walked this
earth... you will hear the common call to Love, Compassion, Forgiveness,
Service and Joy in our human family.  They tell us that as we calm the storms
in our own hearts and minds and we will see the world change to be what we all
want....a place of peace, harmony, abundance and loving kindness in our human
family.
Love and All Blessings,
xo