Just curious to know if those who are regular with the TM Sidhi practice would
answer this: If you were no longer able for some unknown esoteric reason (or
instructions came from the TMO) to no longer practice the flying sutra, would
you still do the rest of the sutras in addition to TM? When I was regular, the
flying sutra was the highlight of the program, and for most people I knew, the
other sutras were what you did to get to the flying sutra, so if you couldn't
do it, would you continue with the rest of the sutras?