I don't get it.  Am I the only one that sees 2 bad options in this election?

The slogan is 'elect coherence'.  This implies that there is a coherent
candidate running for President.  This also implies that the TMO must have in
mind who they think the more coherent candidate is.  When the choice is a bowl
of shit or a bottle of piss, you're already beyond the need for an increase in
coherence.  What the TMO should've done is increased coherence DURING THE
PRIMARIES back in 2008 so we would have COHERENT CHOICES IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Now it's too damn late.

We have one candidate who doesn't deserve re-election, and another candidate
who doesn't really have an answer that I can tell from as to how we're going to
fix this country.

I know there are independant candidates out there, but there is no amount of
group meditation that's going to get them elected, so forget it for now.

I don't get the TMO at all.  What are they thinking?  "Hey, let's wait till the
last minute when there are no half decent candidates around, and then make a
big dramatic slogan that justifies our warped logic that we're the saviours of
our world by influencing our choice of execution".

seekliberation