> Coherence on a consistent basis?  A coherence gap?  Can you *imagine* the
> communist Red chinese having more meditators in coherence than we have?

Coherence is coherence, regardless of what nation it comes from, so we
shouldn't really care which country it is coming from.

Come to meditation with the large group how ever so you can.  We need every
loyal American meditator to turn out for meditation on Tuesday and any allies
who would help.

But my question is....hypothetically let's say we had up to 10k, 50k, or
hell....if every single American was a meditator on that day or weekend prior
to election, what do we think is going to happen?  You still only have 2
choices (unless you think one of the independants are getting the vote).  What
if all of a sudden everyone was enlightened?  They would still only have 2
choices.  Just like Arjuna becoming enlightened on the battlefield, he still
has to fight, and pretty much everyone had to die with the exception of an
extremely small number of Pandavas.

seekliberation