 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com" <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 9:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] to Emily

Emily what I said about Robin's gifts and their misuse and his need for more
healing is based on my almost 6 months of his FFL interactions with me and
others, including his posts this morning.  LK's recent concern about his good
friend Ann and Vishnu's recent offering of Cult felt validating of the
conclusions I have come to.  This is my aiming to be both assertive and
compassionate about Robin and his supporters.  And I recognize that I don't
always get these qualities in perfect balance.  I keep aiming for that.  And I
continue to seek and accept wise and compassionate feedback about my mistakes.
Share

PS  As I write this I am wearing dark colored pants, not taking my pulse, not
looking at a picture of Maharishi, not thinking about the planets or the vibes,
etc.
I would say that Lanie's youtube describes a small portion of TMers, especially
small among us older ones.  BTW, her Dad is the main MUM lawyer.