Concerning my post to Robin:  I wrote that myself after appt with pastoral
counselor.
Concerning my post to RD:  I used the word stress the way that TMers often do.
Maybe that's why it seemed the way it did to you.
I agree that rigorous honesty is an essential part of human development.
Yes, different people have different senses of humor.

Yes, sometimes I miss the bigger picture.
A couple of times Robin called meruD she but another long term poster corrected
him.  Even if a she, meruD can still be the Janitor Poet of FFL High.  Male or
female, meruD inspired a crush in me that lead to a lot of growth.  I remain
grateful.