The GOP has a few popular names, but it doesn't really matter.  My opinion is
that they should just let the liberals do whatever they want.  If liberalism is
right, then things will get better.  If it's wrong, the system will collapse
and we can rebuild from scratch.  It'll be pretty ugly at first, but I think
letting the system fall apart sooner is better than trying to hang on.

My prediction now is that we'll be over 20 trillion in debt before the end of
2016.  Even if Romney won, I don't think there would be any way to stop it.

seekliberation