--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sounds pretty unlikely to me. I would need to see documentary
> > > evidence that this laughter did in fact take place. And do you
> > > think anyone will believe for a moment that you just "came
> > > across" this post of mine when you were actually "looking for
> > > something else"? Now THAT is definitely making ME laugh!
> >
> > I'm sorry if it's deflating to your ego, feste, to learn
> > that I wasn't after one of your posts but was looking for
> > somebody else's. I had completely forgotten that you had
> > been so effusively supportive of Robin back in August,
> > right after Lordknows had appeared to denounce Robin and
> > turn FFL into a War Crimes Tribunal.
> >
> > You do know Lordknows and Bill Howell, author of "Cult,"
> > are very close friends, right? They're allies in this
> > effort to "get" Robin.
> >
> > That's what made me laugh about this second post of yours
> > from August that I turned up: it's anti-Lordknows and pro-
> > Robin, whereas your current ugly posts are anti-Robin and
> > pro-Howell. Quite a 180.
> >
> > I understand why you don't want to explain yourself. I
> > think we all know what caused the turnaround, and you
> > don't want to look any more foolish than you already do.
>
> All opinions and judgments are subject to revision based
> on new information. It would be foolish not to do so.

You don't owe anyone an explanation for why you
believe what you believe. What Judy is trying to
insinuate is that you owe the universe an explan-
ation for how you could be so terribly, terribly
deluded as to *disagree with her*.

OF COURSE she was searching for something to smear
you personally with. That's just what she DOES, and
everyone here knows it.

Ignore these silly bitches, feste. They've become
the counterpart of Hare Krishna fag hags trying to
sell Robin to passersby in airports.  :-)