> Sandusky anyone?

Nabby is correct. A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. An arrest
on the public record and reported in the news does not mean a person is guilty.
Sandusky was a high profile case, not the same as John's at all. Speculation
prior to Sandusky's trial was about a profit driven media feeding salacious
material to a scandal hungry public. Unless you've figured out how to make a
buck off it, there is no commercial value in John's case whatsoever. BTW what
*is* anyone's motivation on FFLife for gloaming on to this? Sadly, human nature
dictates that the bigger the train wreck, no matter how horrifying, the harder
it is to avoid watching. John's case in comparison to Sandusky's is a small
train wreck, not worth watching.