On 11/23/2012 01:33 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:
>>

>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

>>> Greed is epidemic and infusing humanity on all levels. According to the
>>> Masters of Wisdom the introduction of money was a failed experiment for
>>> which humanity has shown not be ready. Money has made ma mess of this
>>> civilization,
>> Man has made a mess, not money.
> Sounds like the same old arguments from the National Rifle Association.
>
>   Money doesn't have consciousness or will or intention.
>
> Well, I could argue that you are wrong on that one and that money certainly
> has consciousness, but it would get us nowhere.
>
> Anyway, money sets lower intentions in motion amongst the people thus has an
> evil effect with what it makes people do to get hold of more of it.
>
> Humanity has proven to not having reached a level of maturity to be able to
> handle money in a responsible way. It will be taken away and could be
> reintroduced later, possibly, but not certainly, during the 10,000 years the
> window of Sat Yuga will be open.

You have a good point there and I often make the argument that the human
race isn't evolved enough for capitalism.  We have money junkies like
Donald Trump or the Koch brothers where they think they never have
enough money.  They need to be in rehab just like any other junkie.
Then we have the lame-ohs who will claim "they worked hard for their
money" and can't you just envision someone like Bill Gates looking like
a blur when he worked because he would have had to if it was all just
"hard work"?   It's luck or in the case of the Koch brothers they earned
it the "old fashion way":  they inherited it.

Then we have the idiots who say "why do we want to tax those who have
been successful"?  Their success often is just plain luck (or karma
which is another word for luck).  Someone else may have tried the same
thing and worked even harder but not been successful.  It happens all
the time.  I have another word for the idiots and that is that they are
one dimensional people who only see one side of an argument.