Welcome back, Buck, you make me smile on Black Saturday (-:

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:42 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Black Thursday

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm just thankful it's not being made a racial issue...yet.
> >

> Yeah. Those brown people always cause such a fuss just so they can get more
> stuff.
>
>     "A half century ago America's largest private-sector employer was General
> Motors, whose full-time workers earned an average hourly wage of around $50,
> in today's dollars, including health and pension benefits.
>
>     Today, America's largest employer is Walmart, whose average employee
> earns $8.81 an hour. A third of Walmart's employees work less than 28 hours
> per week and don't qualify for benefits.

I should like to see our David Lynch Foundation work with the TM-Raja towards
developing a subsidy to enable retail workers to learn meditation.  If these
workers are only working 29 hours a week they certainly have the time to help
everything by meditating.  Scale the price of meditating to the 29 hour a week
worker earning $8.81 an hour.  That would be helpful.  Magnanimous even.
-Buck, the Apostle