Magnanimous Synonyms: All heart, altruistic, beneficent, benevolent, big,
bighearted, bountiful, charitable, considerate, free, generous, great,
greathearted, handsome, has heart in right place, high-minded, kindly,
knightly, liberal, lofty, loose, munificent, noble, openhanded, selfless,
ungrudging, unselfish, unstinting.