 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: to Emily

I'm amending that masculine to HYPER masculine.  Hyper masculine is a phrase
used by Waking Down in Mutuality groups to describe a mindset of conquering
Nature, conquering animals and our own animal nature, overpowering others and
generally destroying the planet.

Rigorous honesty sounds more like a hyper masculine approach to human
development.  I believe that a new paradigm is emerging.  It includes the
experience based context of a settled mind and body.  Within that
context, the honesty that emerges is full without being jarring.  When
the body minds of people are jarred with so called rigorous honesty, it merely
causes them to shut down.

I think the hyper masculine was appropriate at a certain stage of human
development.  But I think the time for the hyper masculine approach to anything
is done.  If only to save the planet.  Even EST become less jarring,
confrontational and hyper masculine when it morphed into The Forum.

When I think of my wise others, they are wise even before they encourage me.
As mentioned before, my pastoral counselor is happily married, funny, smart,
kind, down to earth.  And objective about me and my strengths and flaws.  If
for no other reason than it's her job description to be so.