> Here's Judy at her wts best.  Doing the psychological rape thing of
> attributing to me thoughts and feelings I've not had.  Then presenting her
> ideas as The Truth.  Then lacking in compassion.

Just to be clear, Share, you are accusing Judy of psychological rape. Why do
you persist in portraying yourself as a victim?  wts is your fantasy. You are
entitled to make ridiclous assumptions based on fantasy but it doesn't help you
deal with the reality of people calling you out on your behavior or make a
coherent argument in you own defense. To make your case against Judy, here's a
starter: Clearly state exactly what thoughts and feelings Judy attributed to
you that you did not have.

Judy backs up her ideas with facts that she doesn't make up. Her forthright
style of presenting posts in evidence of your own words in the archives is
perhaps emotionally unsettling, a "trigger" making you feel defensive but it
doesn't negate the truth of what she says or what you have written. Rather than
lash out at Judy ineffectually, deal with  your "triggers" and deal with the
reality of what she says, not as a victim but as an equally intelligent adult.
If you want to make a case against her you cannot do this successfully if the
starting point of your defense is based on fantasy.