Thank you for this, Robin. It seems easier to walk around in someone's shoes if
it's a fit with reality, less painful pinching of the toes and cramping of the
mind. Cinderella's fantasy shoes always crack under pressure and it's nearly
impossible to walk beyond the pumpkin and mice if you're really interested in
knowing the truth of who owns the glass slipper.