its all rather confusing to me as I really didn't understand the incident re
refered to - but it doesn't matter anyway - according to some here I don't
really understand that much of anything - I am a confused Southerner

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 6:29 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Meaning of the Moola Mantra

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >
> > Well each to his own I reckon - but a guy who watched Maha
> > try to get an initiator to secretly carry a suitcase full
> > of money across international borders is an interesting
> > feller to listen to
>
> I think you'll find that Judy doesn't agree with this,
> and feels instead that someone who never met Maharishi,
> never became a teacher, and in fact never cared about
> either him or her own spiritual pursuits enough to put
> herself in the same room with him

As Barry knows, I did go to considerable lengths to do
exactly that. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything
about MMY's decision not to turn up in that room.

So there you are, there's an example of why you should
not take any of Barry's assertions as fact unless you
can verify them from another source. His assertion
above is not fact.

, such as...wait for
> it...herself, is more authoritative and should be paid
> more attention to than others who did all these things.  :-)

Nor is this.

> Then again, she still feels that her view of Mel Gibson's
> film "Apocalypto" is the most authoritative, too, and that
> her characterization of him as "Mel Gibson, Christian Bigot"
> is accurate, *never having seen the film*.  :-)

> Follow the thread. It's very instructive as to who you are
> dealing with...

Ah, this is an excellent example of what I just said about
its being wise to have more than one source for one of
Barry's assertions. In this case, fortunately, we have the
record in the archives. Barry doesn't expect you to
actually *read* the thread--hopes you don't, in fact--but
if you do, you'll get quite an education.