--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > Emily,
> >
> > Thanks for the info.  It sounds like the procedures are still being drafted
> > and implemented later.  Once all the rules are set, it might give me an
> > incentive to visit Seattle again.
> >
> > JR
>
> Pot is highly overrated. I figure anyone still smoking dope after the age of
> 16 needs to find a better hobby or a more demanding job or get a pet or
> something. (OK, I'm ready for the piling on.)

Aw, come on, give us mid twenties at *least* before we lose some credibility,
the party spirit is still going strong then!

I'd worry about people smoking dope *before* the age of 16, it's
the worst time to be screwing with the grey stuff - but it's very
common. Kids at school on hyper strong skunk! It scares me how
they'll end up, sunken eyed schizos without any doubt.