Dear Khazana,

It is not possible for you to understand any of this. You have your fixed point
of view--and you don't even know how all this (my past, me, what has happened)
can been seen in a different way. You are not capable of a form of
sophistication and complexity of apprehension that would even begin to do
justice to what happened in those Ten Years.

You don't have any feeling for the person that I am at all, and if reading the
first 93 pages of CULT has led to your present impression of me, then the book
is worse than I thought.

But no one can do anything to make you see things in a different light--You
must be right in how you see reality and me.

There is nothing I can do to change this; so you can just have the satisfaction
of knowing that anyone (like authfriend or raunchy or Ann or those who know and
love me in my present life) who disagrees with you must be wrong. Because this
is how you will always feel.

Nothing can penetrate this, Khazana. So I will accept that your judgment about
me is what it will be--and that anyone who sees me very differently from you
(persons who have known me for 35 years)--they are deceived, and you have the
correct perception.

It is not necessarily that you are at fault here; but your understanding is
being determined in a particular way which will brook no compromise or
modification.

You are dead wrong in some vital respects concerning me; but you are carrying
out a good deed in the eyes of those who would view me as you do. In that
regard, you are preserving a view of myself which is out there.

But if there is anyone who has got a certain immovable and unchangeable view of
myself, it is you--way beyond Bill Howell and Lord Knows (who will be delighted
at your obstinacy and implacability).

I am sorry you so misunderstand me, Khazana, but that is our destiny. Of course
I am only telling you what I think, how I feel.

But the system you are employing to understand me, that is a closed system and
is not subject to being influenced by anything--including the truth.

You will see things quite differently than this of course.

You a very simple-minded fellow, Khazana.

But who knows? I am not God. Perhaps he sees things exactly as you do.

But in that case I will have to tell Him he is wrong. :-)

You have a fatal condition of fixed context of apprehension. It is, I believe,
entirely innocent.

You are doing your best--that will have to be enough for me.

But we have nothing to say to each other.

Which is disappointing to me.

Robin