On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM, seventhray1
<lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>

> Well yes, I guess you are right.  In light of some of the (public)
> postings you have made elsewhere, you have basically disassociated yourself
> from your wife and kids.  So I guess you are right.  You wanted a clean
> break and you got it.  Good for you for living up to your financial and
> filial obligations.

Not quite - I have never wanted a clean break from the kids. The existence
forced me to - same thing with the financial obligation. In 2009, in a
mystically deceived, intoxicated state I begged my ex to take everything
and release me from all financial obligations so I could just wander as a
yogi and enjoy my bliss. I'm so glad she refused to entertain me on the
latter. I can see how stupid it sounds in retrospect - no, it's all good,
it's perfect now.