--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM, seventhray1
> <lurkernomore20002000@...>wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > Well yes, I guess you are right.  In light of some of the (public)
> > postings you have made elsewhere, you have basically disassociated yourself
> > from your wife and kids.  So I guess you are right.  You wanted a clean
> > break and you got it.  Good for you for living up to your financial and
> > filial obligations.
> >

> Not quite - I have never wanted a clean break from the kids. The existence
> forced me to - same thing with the financial obligation. In 2009, in a
> mystically deceived, intoxicated state I begged my ex to take everything
> and release me from all financial obligations so I could just wander as a
> yogi and enjoy my bliss. I'm so glad she refused to entertain me on the
> latter. I can see how stupid it sounds in retrospect - no, it's all good,
> it's perfect now.

Thank you, Ravi, for sharing such an emotionally painful time in your life and
expressing yourself so beautifully. You didn't have to do that, and I trust you
did it for your own benefit and not for Steve's. Now he can just STFU about
your personal life whenever he's feeling inadequate to the task of writing a
decent comeback to an insult.

Break ups can be so crushing to the spirit. It's understandable, not stupid,
that you may have felt like giving up. When there's no fight left, you just
want it to be over, escape the pain and be free. And, now my blissful yogi
friend, lover of Devi, life is good. Party on.