--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> This is exactly what I'm asking.  Is it explainable?

Excellent questions. An abstract experience is not easily explained,
particularly the experiences MJ is talking about. Your experience at the beach
hints at it. IMO TM makes your beach experience possible regularly. Explaining
the abstract experiences that MJ is talking about was Maharishi's strong suit.
MJ rejected the TMO long ago and that's O.K. but as far as the TM technique
goes, he stills seems to get benefits from it. Interestingly he still uses the
abstract concepts that he learned from Maharishi to explain his experiences.
Maybe he does so because it's a language that he's familiar with that validates
his experience. So the TMO has a lot of baggage. BFD, IMO, I wish people would
just stop whining about it, but that's going to happen. Oh, well, I still like
the TM *technique* and MJ seems to as well. To each his own.

I don't know if this link works but I thought of you and your little dog Sandy
when I saw it:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/45290_535581186469626_881860797_n.jpg