<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:
I get the sense that the minute I accepted anything positive about me
from what you wrote, I would hear the gales of cackles from those who
get you here better than I do.

Curtis, I can tell you, Reality likes this statement.

> I do have some clues, like whenever you are saying something that
seems uncharitable about Judy it is always a put on. So is it the same
for what you said about Raunchy? My instinct is yes, that this is the
schtick you are running and that was a tell. Believe anything here, and
you will have a fool for a reader.
And this
> But I did appreciate that you responded, even through my confusion.
What disappointed me about your initial response was that I consider you
a bastion of support for artistic freedom, wherever it leads. That much
I feel confident that I know about you.

> Oh and I must be thick or something but I didn't get the rabbit
reference at all, which may have enhanced my being ill at ease with the
whole thing.