 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:24 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Second objective accomplished...for now

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, there IS a method to my "madness". I always have two
> > objectives when I go after a phony. The first is to let
> > them know they aren't fooling anyone. The second is to build
> > enough reflection into topics they know little about, so that
> > they avoid them.
> >
> > Since being phony is all about ego - projecting the story of
> > oneself - my first objective is more of a pipe dream - aka,
> > leading a horse to water.... The second objective seems to
> > work quite well, though.
> >
> > But,the one thing that creeps me out, is that B and C, while
> > licking their wounds, sometimes engage in open dialogue on
> > FFL, which is NOTHING like what they send each other privately.
> > Anyway, the charade, nauseating as it is, is preferable, imo,
> > to them running roughshod.
>
> Are you a crazy person?  Do you realize that you could not
> possible know this?

You forget, Curtis, that Jim has the same super-dooper
superpower that Robin and Judy have -- they just "know"
things. Either that, or they're all crazy persons. :-)

As for what we say to each other "privately," as far as
I can tell I last had any offline correspondence with
you back on August 17th of this year.

Perhaps they believe we get together in the secret
recesses of cyberspace to fiendishly plot the demise
of those we don't like because *that's what THEY do*,
and they assume everyone else does, too.

All in all, I think you should stick with "crazy person."
What else *but* a crazy person would come on a forum
like this one, claim loudly and obnoxiously to be fully
enlightened, embarrass themselves so thoroughly that
they had to leave the forum, and then try to sneak back
onto it under another alias, pretending not to be the
same person? Jim's done that four or five times now.
"doctordumbass" is just his latest attempt to pretend
to be someone else.

At least the latest name is the most accurate, so we
can hope there has been progress in other areas as well. :-)