Yes Curtis baby - I completely agree with you and Barry baby.

Dr. Dumbass and others are full of ill-will, malice, meanness and hatred.
They are threatened by your innocence, wonder, mystery, joy and your
incredible sense of awe at this Universe. Your truth and complete integrity
that you bring, any lack of bitterness, misery in every single one of your
posts. I'm totally puzzled at all this weird energy people bring on an
internet forum, trying to read motivations out of your posts? After all
it's all opinion right - just words and more words.