 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 12 12 12 from Batgap squared

Brave RICK(?) Archer Films®?
Seems this film and other many many  similar (-investigating the galactic
alignment, consciousness awakening, cycles of evolution,  binary star system
with Sirius, the fear agenda in the media, who's behind it, love vs fear and
much more-)are all over the internet  43.000 -and -counting -links
YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w

Are you ref. to:What Should We Expect Dec. 12 & Dec. 21-22, 2012?
" December 12, 2012, 12:12:12, and December 21-22, 2012 are dates we have been
hearing about for decades. Since Harmonic Convergence, which took place August
15-17, 1987 people have intuitively sensed the importance of this moment in
time, and predicted everything under the Sun. "too?
http://www.examiner.com/article/what-should-we-expect-dec-12-dec-21-22-2012-by-patricia-cota-robles

..."
"In Truth, for the past 25 years, since the quantum leap in energy,
vibration, and consciousness the Earth and Humanity experienced during
Harmonic Convergence, we have been through myriad influxes of Light.
These influxes have included rare Celestial alignments, Solar and Lunar
Eclipses, powerful Solar Flares, and literally hundreds of Global
Activities of Light that were orchestrated through the unified efforts
of embodied Lightworkers and the Company of Heaven. Each and every one
of these events bathed the Earth in Divine Light and accelerated the
frequency of vibration in Humanity's physical, etheric, mental, and
emotional bodies at an atomic cellular level. Many people were
consciously aware of these influxes of Light, but the vast majority of
people evolving on this planet went through these experiences without
any conscious awareness."............
OTOH like the parts on  language and speech, and how it effects our
consciousness...