glad to be able to provide a little humor.  not too easy to achieve
right now.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha
ah....ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha. Steve, I don't know what is up for you,
but you are really making me laugh these days. Â Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha.......

> >________________________________

have been more merciful than most here--I don't like people criticizing
me--but you, you say something nice when you do this (put me in a better
place). And believe me, Steve: this makes all the difference.

> >> I am trying to 'get' your philosophy; I think you are trying to
teach it to me indirectly--through anecdotes like the ones in this post.
I think this an efficacious way to get your wisdom to go right into me,
Steve.

> >> I will let you know (through my deeds) the progress I am making.
Don't ever give up on me. I need your help--AND your love.

> >Â Make a daily journal. Â We'll call it "Robin's Daily
Journal". Â Make a list of the things you hope to accomplish in a
given day, and maybe some personality traits to which you want to pay a
little closer attention. Â And then at the end of the day, you can
write about how you feel you did. Â

> >For example, "Was I too aggressive applying my First Person
Ontology test to those I interacted with?" Â Or, "Was my ironyÂ
appropriate, or insincere". Â These might be some areas to consider.
 I really don't know.  I am just throwing them out for
suggestions. Â