 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:18 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Which is worse,,,"really stupid" or "reeely
stooopid"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@ wrote:
> >
> You always read me perfectly, Steve, and I am loving it. And you have been
> more merciful than most here--I don't like people criticizing me--but you,
> you say something nice when you do this (put me in a better place). And
> believe me, Steve: this makes all the difference.
>
> I am trying to 'get' your philosophy; I think you are trying to teach it to
> me indirectly--through anecdotes like the ones in this post. I think this an
> efficacious way to get your wisdom to go right into me, Steve.
>
> I will let you know (through my deeds) the progress I am making. Don't ever
> give up on me. I need your help--AND your love.

 Make a daily journal.  We'll call it "Robin's Daily Journal".  Make a list of
the things you hope to accomplish in a given day, and maybe some personality
traits to which you want to pay a little closer attention.  And then at the end
of the day, you can write about how you feel you did.

For example, "Was I too aggressive applying my First Person Ontology test to
those I interacted with?"  Or, "Was my irony appropriate, or insincere".  These
might be some areas to consider.  I really don't know.  I am just throwing them
out for suggestions.

We're here for you Robin. We can get through this.