It is pretty clear that my biogaphy 'The Maharishi' was not welcomed
with open arms by the movement that attempts to control the public
perception of the Maharishi's image. Nevertheless, I get a lot of
emails from initiators congratulating me on the style and content and
sense of balance. To date I have had about half a dozen
communications cricical of the book, and this includes TMO lawyer
faxes before the book was read.

Yet there are members of this newsgroup who misquote the contents and
refer disparagingly to its writing style, and (proudly?) admit to not
reading the book, despite the fact I have placed a version on-line
for over one and a half years.

I blame the TMO to a large extent, in that it has always tried to
demonize anything it cannot control, and so these 'defenders' have
been trained, quite subliminally, to reject anything which has not
been sanctified by the fusty dusty air of a TMO office.

Incidentally, the biography is out in a new revised form in
paperback, on the following link:-
http://www.maharishibiography.com/