Thank you Curtis.  True story, actually.  I'm not very creative. Ha. And, I
don't take those stinkin' horse pills anymore.  P.S. I adore Jon Stewart.

I agree with you on the "draft" issue here on FFL.  You were very accommodating
and I appreciate the fact you read the drama I put forth, despite what Richard
said.  Regards, Emilina.